DD GMaps Locations
An extendable Joomla! component for integrating Google Maps Locations. Location entries, location profile pages, location search, geolocation distance search, Google Maps module, customization options, etc… More than just maps: A reliable extension for building your own community based on Google Maps.Show more information...
Main Features / Backend Features:
- Simple location management by filterable backend tables
- Different field types for various locations
- Integration of the Joomla Media Manager, linking locations with images
- Validate addresses via the backend (geocoding of the address)
- Address validation for more than 250 countries
- Multilingual (actual en-GB and de-DE, more languages can be easily implemented via language files or language overrides)
- Categories for locations (integrated Joomla Category component)
- Custom CSS, mobile ready and responsive
- Support all major web browsers
- Location directory with detailed information and profile pages
- Profile pages linked to the map (markers and info boxes)
- Search and filter locations
- Distance display (miles or kilometers)
- AJAX „load more“
Profile pages for individual map locations
- Profile details
- Highlight options and custom category labels
- DD Improved Hits Counter (one view per IP-address per day)
- Customize URL alias
- Linked to the map
and much more...
Build your community which meets to your needs. The function of the component can be extended by various modules. (e.g. place locations on a map separate from the location register or place a search field on your website that is directly linked to the component.
GMaps Locations Search Filter
- Geolocalisation function
- Google search suggestions
- Location category filter
- Full-text search
- Map in Popup (full size PopUp)
- Customizable markers, cluster markers and info box (PopUp by click on map)
- Adjustable map size, position and zoom level
Further modules on request!
Errors and technical modification subject to change.
PHP 5.6.13 or newer is recommended.
Joomla 3.x ready
Note: Use GitHub only if you know how to link packages.
Download is already linked to the latest stable version of the component package installer compilation.