inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: HRIT10010
The desired storage location, final height, final width, quality, and the image file in .jpg, .gif, or .png format can be included as a parameter in the method.
The following steps are executed by the function on the basis of the transferred parameters:
- Check of minimum size, check of image format, and security checks.
- The original image is moved/saved to the specified storage location.
- The image is scaled to the specified final height or width (so that the final height or width is not exceeded and there is no loss in dimension).
- The image is cropped either from the right or from the bottom.
- The transparent background is filled white.
- Finally the thumbnail is saved in a web comfort jpg format by this function, and the storage location of the thumbnail is returned as a parameter for further processing (return value).
This method should work and run on a wide range of php servers and works without additional pear php extensions!
It is so easy to get it running ;)