An extendable Joomla! component for integrating Google Maps Locations. Location entries, location profile pages, location search, geolocation distance search, Google Maps module, customization options, etc… More than just maps: A reliable extension for building your own community based on Google Maps.
Main Features / Backend Features:
- Simple location management by filterable backend tables
- Different field types for various locations
- Integration of the Joomla Media Manager, linking locations with images
- Validate addresses via the backend (geocoding of the address)
- Address validation for more than 250 countries
- Multilingual (actual en-GB and de-DE, more languages can be easily implemented via language files or language overrides)
- Categories for locations (integrated Joomla Category component)
- Custom CSS, mobile ready and responsive
- Support all major web browsers
- Location directory with detailed information and profile pages
- Profile pages linked to the map (markers and info boxes)
- Search and filter locations
- Distance display (miles or kilometers)
- AJAX „load more“
Profile pages for individual map locations
- Profile details
- Highlight options and custom category labels
- DD Improved Hits Counter (one view per IP-address per day)
- Customize URL alias
- Linked to the map
and much more...
Build your community which meets to your needs. The function of the component can be extended by various modules. (e.g. place locations on a map separate from the location register or place a search field on your website that is directly linked to the component.
GMaps Locations Search Filter
- Geolocalisation function
- Google search suggestions
- Location category filter
- Full-text search
- Map in Popup (full size PopUp)
- Customizable markers, cluster markers and info box (PopUp by click on map)
- Adjustable map size, position and zoom level
Further modules on request!
Errors and technical modification subject to change.
PHP 5.6.13 or newer is recommended.
Joomla 3.x ready
Note: Use GitHub only if you know how to link packages.
Download is already linked to the latest stable version of the component package installer compilation.