Prices incl. VAT and shipping
Available as instant download
- Order number: HRIT10009
A Joomla! module to display Google Maps. Addon Module for DD Gmaps Locations. Module can also be used as stand alone module.
The Community-based Version with the basic functions.
- Google Maps module
- Map in Popup (full size PopUp)
- Validate a single addresses via the backend (geocoding of the address)
- Adjustable map size, position and zoom level
- Info box (PopUp by click on map)
- Support all major web browsers
- EU Privacy Mode (TwoClick option to load external scripts first after map click)
Addon Features for DD Gmaps Locations Component:
- Locations Linked to the map
- Link profile pages to the map (markers and info boxes)
- Extends list layout to display multiple locations
Addon Features for 3rd Party extensions - Ext.- C Connector
- Connect any extension like (com_content, com_k2, com_seblod etc..) or any custom extensin which follows the Joomla routing system.
Note: This requires the DD GMaps Locations Component and a DD_GMaps_Locations_ext_c System Plugin for the extension to connect. Ext C Plugins can be available at our github account for some 3rd party extensions we have already connected or if not available, a plugin for your extension can be mostly provided on paid request.
Note: 3rd Party connect is BETA and experimental!
Community-Edition Support, we only give support indirectly. Only issue support via GitHub and the community!
Additionally available only in our paid PRO-Version.
Default Stylepacks (Silver, Night mode, Retro, Hide features)
Customizable markers and cluster markers
Incl. Lifetime-License (Single Domain), allowes to install on a single domain for an unlimited time!
License key is automatically assigned to a domain after being stored in the extension.
Updates are only available for registered domains!
PRO-Support, we provide free E-Mail Support during the first 7 days after placing the order for our PRO-Version.
Note: This page is loaded via an iFrame.
If the frame is not be loaded or incompatible with your Browser, open the Frame in a new window via these Link!