Prices incl. VAT and shipping
Available as instant download
- Order number: HRIT10004
|Includes:||Component, Module, Plugin|
An extendable Joomla! component for integrating Google Maps Locations. Location entries, location profile pages, location search, geolocation distance search, Google Maps module, customization options, etc…
The Community-based Version with the basic functions.
The component can be integrated into any component and enables the creation of your own platform or community based on Google Maps.
Main Features / Backend Features:
- Simple location management by filterable backend tables
- Different field types for various locations
- Custom fields support
- Integration of the Joomla Media Manager, linking locations with images
- Validate addresses via the backend (geocoding of the address)
- Address validation for more than 250 countries
- Multilingual (actual en-GB and de-DE, more languages can be easily implemented via language files or language overrides)
- Categories for locations (integrated Joomla Category component)
- Custom CSS, mobile ready and responsive
- Support all major web browsers
- Location directory with detailed information and profile pages
- Profile pages linked to the map (markers and info boxes)
- Search and filter locations
- Distance display (miles or kilometers)
- AJAX „load more“
Profile pages for individual map locations
- Profile details
- Highlight options and custom category labels
- DD Improved Hits Counter (one view per IP-address per day)
- Customize URL alias
- Linked to the map
and much more...
Build your platform which meets to your needs. The component can be extended by various modules. (e.g. place locations on a map separate from the location register or place a search field on your website that is directly linked to the component.)
GMaps Locations Search Filter
- Geolocalisation function
- Google search suggestions
- Location category filter
- Full-text search
- Map in Popup (full size PopUp)
- Customizable markers, cluster markers and info box (PopUp by click on map)
- Adjustable map size, position and zoom level
Further modules on request!
The function of the component can be also extended by various plugins, which can provide huge functions. (e.g. connect Joomla user profiles to the map or place a activity stream at that pages to build your own maps community.)
Features for 3rd Party extensions - Ect C Connector
- Connect any extension like (com_content, com_k2, com_seblod etc..) or any custom extensin which follows the Joomla routing system.
- Note: This requires the DD GMaps Locations Component and a DD_GMaps_Locations_ext_c System Plugin for the extension to connect. Ext C Plugins can be available at our github account for some 3rd party extensions we have already connected or if not available, a plugin for your extension can be mostly provided on paid request.
- Note: 3rd Party connect is BETA and experimental, we can just provide the plugins (Suggested for developers), support on paid request.
Further plugins on request!
Errors and technical modification subject to change.
It has been developed with ♡ for Joomla Extension-/ Templatedevelopers. So it is just based on the nativ Joomla MVC Pattern. And it comes just with a minimal bootstrap design (but not required) to make it easy to extend, customizeable and itegrateable for your projects.
Community-Edition Support, we only give support indirectly. Only issue support via GitHub and the community!
Additionally available only in our paid PRO-Version.
Custom Fields Integration Support for custom fields.
Distance Matrix-API is a Google service that provides the distance based on the search.
Incl. Lifetime-License (Single Domain), allowes to install on a single domain for an unlimited time!
License key is automatically assigned to a domain after being stored in the extension.
Updates are only available for registered domains!
PRO-Support, we provide free E-Mail Support during the first 7 days after placing the order for our PRO-Version.
Note: This page is loaded via an iFrame.
If the frame is not be loaded or incompatible with your Browser, open the Frame in a new window via these Link!